WE RECOMMEND YOU A DELICIOUS PLANT-BASED RECIPE
Enjoy this mouth-watering recipe with your friends and family and be proud that you are helping the animals too!
Being inspired by the plant-based or Vegan lifestyle which includes refraining from the direct or indirect participation in any kind of cruelty towards animals through food, clothing, entertainment, cosmetics and so on, we are thrilled to share with you today a delicious and nutritious vegan recipe that took our breath away!
If you are inspired to help us share more amazing recipes or even participate in creating some, let us know by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
STEAK & MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE
– Boiled or canned chickpeas or tofu (taste is almost the same) – 120g
– Nutritional yeast – 4 tbsp
– Garlic powder – 1 tsp
– Smoked paprika – 1 tsp
– Salt – pinch
– Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
– Mustard – 1 tbsp
– Tomato puree – 100g
– Tamari – 2 tbsp
– Vegetable stock – 100ml
– Vital wheat gluten – 250g
– Tamari 6 tbsp
– Maple syrup or sugar – 1 tbsp
– Smoked paprika powder – 1 tsp
– Mushrooms – 200g
– Soya sour cream – 500g
– Mustard – 2 tbsp
- Put all the steak ingredients except the vital wheat gluten into a food processor and blend it until smooth.
- Now, pour this into a bowl with the vital wheat gluten. Knead this for about 1 minute and flatten it as much as possible with hands until it becomes easy to chop it into 6 slices which are going to be 6 individual steaks. If you like your steaks to be thinner, you can cut them horizontally which will give you 12 thinner steaks instead of 6 thicker ones. If you wish to, you can flatten the steaks even more.
- Wrap all the steaks individually in aluminium foil and steam them for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all the marinade ingredients. Marinade your steaks and sautée them on a little bit of coconut oil.
- Now, sautée the mushrooms, add the previously mixed soya sour cream and mustard. Add salt, pepper and spices according to your taste and slowly stir everything until the flavors are mixed evenly.
- Cook it for a few more minutes and serve this delicious meal with baked, fried or mashed potatoes and enjoy your meal free from cruelty!
If you prepare this dish, click a picture of it, publish it on your Facebook or Instagram profile using the hashtags #VeganYouth and #MohanjiYouthClub!
If you like the recipe don’t forget to share it with your friends & family!